Indeks witryny Rybnik na co dzień Edukacja Marshawn.”It’s unclear if Josh Jacobs is going to play in W

Marshawn.”It’s unclear if Josh Jacobs is going to play in W

Przedszkola, szkoły podstawowe, gimnazja, szkoły zawodowe, średnie, technika, uczelnie wyższe, szkoły języków obcych

Marshawn Lynch’s last appearance in an NFL game came in a Raiders uniform last season and he was in Oakland for the Raiders’ final home game representing his hometown Antonio Brown Raiders Jersey , but Lynch isn’t making his return to the league with the Raiders.Lynch signed with the Seahawks this week and the move caught the eye of at least one of his former teammates. Quarterback Derek Carr said he didn’t know Lynch “was going to come back and play football” and thinks it’s a positive for football even if he’d prefer to have him back in the Raiders locker room.“I wish it was with us,” Carr said, via the East Bay Times. “I miss that guy, but it’s good to see him back. . . . I love Marshawn.”It’s unclear if Josh Jacobs is going to play in Week 17 due to the shoulder injury that’s kept him out of two of the last three games, but the Raiders haven’t made a move for any outside running backs to go with Jalen Richard Womens Bo Jackson Jersey , DeAndre Washington and Rod Smith for the final game of the regular season. Technically, free agent tight end Jared Cook‘s deal isn’t final. It’s close, but not officially official.But that didn’t stop Cook from daydreaming about playing with his soon-to-be-new quarterback.Via Jamison Hensley of ESPN.com, Cook winked and said “Maybe” about his new deal, but also added “it’s going to be pretty awesome” catching passes from Drew Brees.So yeah Bo Jackson Jersey , that’s happening.“I’ve been a big fan of Drew for a long time and the way he approaches the game,” Cook said. “He’s on point. He’s on top of his game right now. He’s just a baller. I look forward to seeing him do great things in the future. …“It could be a big production year. Just as long as I take care of what I can take care of, we should be all right.”Cook’s turning 32 in April, but just came off a productive year for a lesser grade of team. He had career-highs of 68 catches, 896 receiving yards and six touchdowns for the Raiders last year https://www.raiderslockerroom.com/authentic-antonio-brown-jersey , making his first Pro Bowl.The Saints certainly needed some help at the position, after leading tight end Benjamin Watson retired this offseason, and the addition of Cook gives Brees a wealth of offensive options along with Michael Thomas and Alvin Kamara.

kuchnie Tychy

Wróć do Edukacja