Indeks witryny Wydarzenia Kraj i świat founder of Style Rookie and online magazine Rookie

founder of Style Rookie and online magazine Rookie

Aktualności z kraju i ze świata

art collector and patron Agnes Gund (with her granddaughter Sadie Rain Hope-Gund), retired president of the Museum of Modern Art in New York; tennis player Serena Williams, number one in the tennis world rankings; opinion leader, critic and writer Fran Lebowitz; the chair of Ariel Investments Mellody Hobson human hair wigs uk, who supports charitable projects in Chicago; film director Ava DuVernay, whose film Selma was nominated for the Academy Award for best film; blogger Tavi Gevinson, founder of Style Rookie and online magazine Rookie. the Iranian visual artist Shirin Neshat; the artist, musician and performer Yoko Ono;
https://www.lacewigsbuy.co.uk

the singer Patti Smith, one of the most famous rock stars of all time; and last but not least, actress and stand-up comedienne Amy Schumer. The women belong to different age groups and have made careers in very different areas. Just as in the first calendars of the 1960s and not so long ago in Peter Lindbergh's calendar from 2002 or Patrick Demarchelier's calendar from 2008 and that of Steve McCurry from 2013, it contains no nudes.

The calendar of the year 2000 was an exercise in nudes. It was a simple concept, ”says Leibovitz. ? For 2016 we did something completely different, but just as simple. They are classic black and white portraits made in the photo studio. ”

kuchnie Tychy

Wróć do Kraj i świat