Indeks witryny Wydarzenia Kraj i świat make a special statement with their styling

make a special statement with their styling

Aktualności z kraju i ze świata

Party on - In the style of rockabilly with red lips, eyeliner and petty coat wedding dress, this exciting hair look is only complete. For those brides who are brave, want to stand out, who may have chosen a special location and want to make a special statement with their styling.

Every bride has her own idea of her very special dream wedding: whether relaxed and casually styled with her feet in the sand, with a large orchestra and princess dress in the castle or nostalgically playful in a special event location.
https://www.lacewigsbuy.co.uk

Depending on the motto and the occasion, the styling must of course fit perfectly to make the day perfect. REDKEN stylist Marco Arena has also developed classic, exciting and exceptional bridal hairstyles for this year, which suit every hair length and hair type.

In 2015 we are again dealing with the topic of fashion and trend. With the "Watercolor" collection we have taken our models from the current customer base. Watercolor combines classic elements in cut and color buy human hair wigs in interaction with light and shadow, compact baselines and weightless levels. A reduced make-up made of delicate shades rounds off our watercolor collection. The modern 70s are also a big topic in 2015.

kuchnie Tychy

Wróć do Kraj i świat