Indeks witryny Wydarzenia Kraj i świat The inspiration of the designer

The inspiration of the designer

Aktualności z kraju i ze świata

"The collection is reminiscent of a cabinet of curiosities with dresses in bright kimono colors, relief prints and delicate embroidery on luxurious, modern fabrics."
- Blumarine
The look
“For the Blumarine Fall / Winter 2014 collection, Moroccanoil stylist James Pecis created a luxurious, naturally wavy look with a gently falling crown. "This is the evolution of the Blumarine look from last season - a new interpretation of the romantic rock & roll look," says Pecis, "but this time the style is more for the evening and towards a more expensive lifestyle. The hair is lush and smooth. "
https://www.lacewigsbuy.co.uk/category- ... -Wigs.html

The styling
Prepare the hair with a small amount of Moroccanoil Treatment. This maintains, gives grip and is the ideal basis for styling. ”
Spread Moroccanoil Volumizing Mousse on dry hair from the roots to the tips. Brush smoothly with the Moroccanoil XLPRO Paddle Brush and blow dry at the same time. "
Roll up the hair strand by strand with a curling iron. Always turn in different directions to get natural waves. Brush out the curls and style them so that they retain a natural fullness and appear lively. "
As a finish, spray some Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Medium onto the glueless lace wigs uk hair on the parting. “
With Moroccanoil Treatment Light, fine flyaways can be brought under control: put a few drops on the palm and work in the ends. “

kuchnie Tychy

Wróć do Kraj i świat